Friday, March 13, 2009

A little break.....


When Jeff and I were searching for our first home we always heard, "Buying a home is a true test of your marriage". Well...listen up, because I am here to set the records straight. Buying a home won't kill your marriage, but selling one will.
OH MY WORD.
I never, in all of my life, thought it would be this hard for two people to put a house on the market. And really, I guess it hasn't been THAT hard, but it sure has taken a tole on us. I have literally been exhausted every day this week and there is still soooooo much left to be done.
So, with all of that being said, I think I'm going to join my husband and take a blogging break. Just until next month. We have SOOOO much going on this month and I need to be focused. I also need to be in prayer and in God's Word. I need Him to speak to me so that I can share with y'all.
I hope you can understand, and I'll see you on the other side!
Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the comment today! I appreciated it! H