Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shower Time - Part II

There are so many things I enjoy about baby showers, but the food is always at the top of the list.
My favorite thing to eat is petit fours (the tiny little cake bites covered in frosting with a cute decoration on top)! YUM-O!
Here is another thing I love to take. It is so easy to make and every time I make it I am always asked for the recipe.
Sweet Meatballs
1 package frozen meatballs (I like to use the mini sized ones)
1 Jar Chili Sauce
1 Can Jellied Cranberry's
In a sauce pan over medium heat, add all of the ingredients. Simmer for 10-15 and enjoy.
YES, it is that easy and they are so good. Be sure to bring toothpicks with you and don't expect to bring any home!
If there is something you are know for making and taking to a baby shower, then please share! I love having new things to add to my recipe book!

No comments: