Thursday, January 1, 2009



Who Are You?




Hello blogging world! Let me introduce myself. My name is Leslie. I am a wife to an associate pastor and the mother of the two little one’s you see pictured above.
This is the first official day of my blog, Purposeful Steps, and I am so honored that you stopped by to take a peek!
The name of this blog comes from a verse in I Corinthians 9:26, “I run with purpose in every step”. This is the heart-beat I have for this blog. I want to encourage, up-lift and challenge all of you who read it.
As I have stated before, this blog is designed for women who are married to men that are on staff at a church, but please don’t let that stop you if that’s not your call in life. Everyone can relate to the topics that will be discussed here.
My agenda is simple. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I will talk about a serious topic. Any other day of the week will probably be random thoughts and family stuff.
I hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I can't wait to see what God does here! And, who knows... maybe you will let me do some "guest posts" every once in a while!

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Hey Girl! So great to see you in the blogging world. I can't wait to read all the wonderful posts you have in store for us. Who knows maybe I'll join you and post more often myself.

Annie Scarlett said...

Okay, so I'm one of those women who is not a Minister's wife, but I plan to be reading your blog : )
Maybe I can offer some input as a Minister's kid ;)
Your kiddos are precious btw.
I can't wait to see what all you have in store for us.
Heather